14801Eber Davis Model Railroad Collection

  • Jim Kelly's Heros
    Aug 3, 2010
      Here are some 'good' photos of Eber Davis' FJG Model Collection at the Fulton County Museum. I guess they had a ceremony a few weeks back and I missed it. Sorry the group didn't find out! Anyhow, the layout is a work in progress, but looks fantastic already.

      Check out these photos on Flickr:

      Sorry the video I posted looked like crap, I shot it with my phone's video camera. I've got an alka seltzer if you need one Deano!

      Go to the Museum, it's one of the best local history collections around!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic