14561RE: [FJGRailroad] Heritage Day

    May 20, 2010

      I'll do what I can!

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gordon Davis
      Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:19 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Heritage Day

      Thanks, I'll add you to my list of helpers.

      Gordon

      From: gdavis4@...
      Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:31:41 -0400

      Thanks for the list offer.  I'll wait a few days to see who steps forward.

      Perhaps we can expand our number of participants for there are NRHS Chapters in the Albany and Mohawk Valley areas that I can get to spread the word.

      Regards,

      Gordon

      PS, is there another tome in the near future?

      From: gdavis4@...
      Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:22:04 -0400

      Let's aim for Saturday, October 9th.  I'm willing to help in organizing, however a Fulton County volunteer would be helpful.  Perhaps we could coordinate our meet with the museum FJ&G exhibit opening.

      Rather than a formal program, perhaps a 'show & tell' of related materials followed by a tour of the former electric division.  Din-din, of course.

      Gordon

      From: gdavis4@...
      Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:35:03 -0400

      As there seems to be interest let's do a poll as to a date and then go on from there.  Among Bob Bedford's photos there are shots of every division building from G'ville to Schen.  Who knows the location of them?

      Gordon

      From: fjgrailroad@...
      Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:22:16 -0400

      Sounds good to me!

      On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...> wrote:

      We can't win them all.

      Are we planning another frolic in the fall?  Perhaps the electric division?  A visit to the relic from the Amsterdam city lines?

      Gordon

      Quad/Imaging
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York