      Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:10 AM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Heritage Day

      Sounds like a plan.  Thank you for stepping up.  Gordon email me off list or call if you want contact names and anyting else that might be useful.

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: gdavis4@twcny. rr.com
      Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:22:04 -0400

      Let's aim for Saturday, October 9th.  I'm willing to help in organizing, however a Fulton County volunteer would be helpful.  Perhaps we could coordinate our meet with the museum FJ&G exhibit opening.
      Rather than a formal program, perhaps a 'show & tell' of related materials followed by a tour of the former electric division.  Din-din, of course.
      From: gdavis4@twcny. rr.com
      Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:35:03 -0400

      As there seems to be interest let's do a poll as to a date and then go on from there.  Among Bob Bedford's photos there are shots of every division building from G'ville to Schen.  Who knows the location of them?
      From: fjgrailroad@ gmail.com
      Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:22:16 -0400

      Sounds good to me!

      On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Gordon Davis <gdavis4@twcny. rr.com> wrote:

      We can't win them all.
      Are we planning another frolic in the fall?  Perhaps the electric division?  A visit to the relic from the Amsterdam city lines?
      A Division of Quad/Graphics

      Saratoga Springs, New York
      518-581-4276 phone
      gino.dicarlo@ qg.com