14506From the Archives: The Conversation

    Apr 13 12:28 PM
      Just for the heck of it, I am going to call references to the stories, tales and related stuff that my retired steam-era friend shares with me, "The Conversation" which is also the name of a little known but good, Gene Hackman film.

      I was thinking though that perhaps I might be able to find a way to make this conversation interactive for the list. So here is the opportunity.

      If you have a question, tell me what it is and I will ask. Keep in mind that my acquaintance worked the NYC L'ectric Division and the Hudson Division north to Albany.

      I reserve the right to decide if a question is not appropriate and if I do not ask the question correctly or you want clarification you can resubmit.

      Of course, all answers will be edited so that we do not embarrass anyone.

      Lets see how well this might work out. Ask away!