      Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:16 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam Postcard History Book

      Not completely off topic as the electric division ran throughout the city and there are FJ&G trolleys shown in a number of the illustrations. ..

      The Arcadia Postcard History Series book on Amsterdam which I authored with Rob von Hasseln, the Amsterdam City Historian, is finally done and will be available the week of March 22nd. If anyone is interested in further details drop me an E-mail and I'll be glad to send you the information.
      Jerry

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic