14264Merry Christmas to me!

    Jan 2, 2010
      First, let me say Happy New Year to all of you. Second let me say I have no economic interest in this.
      Third, If I missed a previous discussion on this, pardon me.

      I got a book from Santa that I want to tell all of you about.

      Its called ALCO LOCOMOTIVES by Brian Solomon. Now I do not know Mr. Solomon although his name sounds familiar.

      For FJ&G content look at the back cover of the dust jacket.

      This is A GREAT BOOK.

      I have only thumbed through this three times and read parts but you gotta get this book.

      Questions gleefully answered..........