13959Tender

  • Robert Schoneman
    Sep 2, 2009
      I thought that was D&H lineage; I also thought that would of been worm food by now. This was by the Building Supply on Rt. 30 Town of Northampton.

      Small world. As a bariatric pt, I eat a lot of yogurt. My  budget has doubled in recent months, as I get a organic brand from a company called FAGE. The stuff is made in Johnstown.

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI

      P.S.  I still have 3.5" disks given to me from our meeting in Northville a few years back. I can be still be used as a reference for these, or be happy to ship them to a location closer to you folks.

      We see a few Pan AM cars out here on the CN, as well as a occasional B&M. A rare car is a D&H gon that flows through every few months, albeit not RM for some other road.

      A regional just west of here in Iowa and Minnesota still uses D&H hopper cars for ballast.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic