13956RE: [FJGRailroad] Ex D&H Flanger

    Sep 1, 2009

      Is it going somewhere?

      Gino

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of joseph Klapkowski
      Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 4:07 PM
      To: Fonda Johnstown
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Ex D&H Flanger

      Yes I am aware of that. I need to tell the trucker roughly what the body weighs without the trucks.

      To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: pklarner@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:50:35 -0400

      Joe, IIRC all that remains of the flanger is the flatbed, trucks and cabin.  All the flanger mechanism, tanks, etc have been removed long ago.

      PKL

      To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: riverlinejoe@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:42:45 +0000

      Does anyone know how much it weighs without the trucks?

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: oldcrab62@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:17:03 -0700

       IT WAS THERE YESTERDAY. (Sunday)