13878FJ&G Group Get together

    Jul 17, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      After going through the emails and group discussions concerning our October Get-Together, I've
      come to the conclusion that we are not gonna please everyone here.  With that in mind, I'd like
      to announce that Saturday, October 10th will be the date for our shindig!

      Taking into consideration that there are some religious days at the end of September and that it
      gets cold in the middle of October, I think this is going to be the the best day.  We'll be comfortable
      in the Museum and should be just about right with our journeys!

      Start planning your trips and I hope to see you then...

      More details to come!

      Gino DiCarlo

      --
      http://fjgrr.org