      From: Jerry Snyder <handyman756@...>
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Fall Get Together
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 8:49 PM

      You know, Gino, some of us aren't as young as we used to be - I got tired just reading the activity list!  Might be too much to try to do the Mountain Lake, mileposts, and museum et al all in the same day - maybe we could make the milepost work detail a separate expedition earlier?  I'm game for that.  In any case, I'm good with a gathering in the fall whatever we do, but 9/26 or 10/10 would be a lot better for my schedule.  Once we can set a date we can start to finalize the activities and make the necessary arrangements.
      Jerry