      From: Dicarlo, Gino <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Railfest
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 5:16 PM

      I think we should plan something.  The Railfest day, although very close would be the best time!

      Paul will be tied up until 4, but perhaps we can arrange a trip up to Mountain Lake after?  We also

      still have the option of riding Gloversville Transit around the Gloversville Belt Line.  All that would

      cost us is the local fare, which might be around $1.50.

      Of course we can visit the Museum during the day.  There is a new exhibit chronicling  Fulton

      County Baseball History and there is a new addition of Eber Davis' FJ&G Models on Display.  That

      alone is worth the trip.  I could also rig up a slide show on the FJ&G if we can get a hold of a

      projector to hook up to my laptop!  I also have scanned the archives of the Schenectady Railway

      that I would love to share.  I got more trolley photos than the law allows!

      Why don't we get a head count of who might be able to visit on the 8th of August.  I hope it's not

      too late for hotels, but I do see a new one open in Johnstown.  That may help.

      Of course, we can always finish up the evening at the RailYard.

      Let me know!

      Gino