138Re: Engine Roster

    Nov 3, 1999
      Gino, would your source like to communicate with me on this roster. He has
      information I would like to have as corroboration? Has he joinedthe group?
      Walt Danyluk has the most extensive collection of news reports and much
      other info re FJ&G, tons of original research. I'm still plugging in the
      archives at the NYS Library.

      PKL

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic