13783RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: An S-2 for Gloversville's Rail Park

    Apr 2, 2009

      I'm not taking anything to heart here.  The blame is on me for giving you guys the wrong idea.

      When I'm misleading a lawyer and a Syracuse graduate, I know I'm utilizing any communication

      skills.

      Here's something to think about before this conversation goes any further.  The Councilman

      was wondering if there was any FJG equipment out there, not equipment that LOOKED like

      FJ&G equipment...

      Gino