      From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 4:30:51 PM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Brill Bullet info

      This is from the Orange Empire People...

      Bullet's 125, 127 and 129 were offered to the Orange Empire Museum. The 127 was in the
      best shape out of all of them.  The museum decided to keep the 127 and scrap the 125 and 129
      to salvage parts for the restoration of the 127.  The cars were being used as bunk houses for
      migrant workers at a Pickle Factory in Utah.

      The 128 was purchased by an individual to create the Diner outside of Salt Lake City.

      The 126 was purchased by an individual with the intention of restoring her, but she was pretty
      much sitting around for the last 40 years in storage.  A rail museum in Utah has acquired her
      for restoration at their museum.

      It will be nice to have two Baby Bullets on display somewhere in the world.  It would be nice
      to have one painted for the FJ&G, but the 127 is going to sport Bamberger paint and car 126
      is going to a museum not far from where she worked at the end of her career...

      Gino