      From: Gino's Railpage <fjgrailroad@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 6:42:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] The Missing Link!

      Knowing The City Of Gloversville's DPW, I'd say it went to the dump!

      On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Aaron Keller <akeller_1979@...> wrote:

      That is true.  What was junk is now a collectible.

      I have always wondered if the story given to me --- that the material went to the dump --- is inaccurate; perhaps someone else does have the material.  If so it has remained hidden for more than a decade.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic