      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of johnnychristman
      Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 9:44 AM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello!

      Thanks Gino, but if 29 is old it sounds like I've got a lot to
      accomplish in the next 6 years!

      --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Alright
      John! Welcome aboard!

      > Glad to have our youth represented. Aaron
      went and grew up on us. He
      > used to be the young one,
      > but now
      he's an ole coot like the rest of us...

      ____________ _________ _________ __

      href="mailto:FJGRailroad%40yahoogroups.com">FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com]

      On Behalf Of johnnychristman
      > Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:12
      PM

      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Hello!

      > Hello
      everyone!

      > My name is John Christman and I am perhaps the
      youngest of the
      > hard-core FJ&G fans. I'm 23, from Johnstown and I'll
      be graduating in
      > May both an historian and a geographer from SUNY
      Plattsburgh. All of
      > you were fortunate enough to have experienced the
      excellence that was
      > the FJ&G. Unfortunately, I was born in late 85',
      so all I have is a
      > strong feeling of nostalgia for something I was
      unlucky enough to have
      > missed! Even though I never had the pleasure of
      seeing #20 roll
      > through my neighborhood near the Perry St. and Matthew
      St.
      > intersection in Johnstown, I feel like I know the railroad from
      the
      > amount of research and memerobilia I have collected. I'm
      really
      > looking forward to talking with all of you! I'm excited to hear
      your
      > stories! Also, I hope that maybe we could have a meeting in August
      as
      > has been done in the past! I have a small stack of FJ&G
      documentation
      > and photographs. I'll make sure to scan them and get them
      up for all
      > of you to see. Thanks so much for allowing me to become part
      of the
      > group!!
      >
      > John Christman

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic