13472RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello!

    Feb 20, 2009
      I can foward the request if you like.....

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: johnnychristman@...
      Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:34:37 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello!

      I'm so sorry to hear that you went to Oswego, I won't judge you haha.
      I actually live right down the street from the D&H line so I hear and
      see the trains all of the time, I'm not on the list though. I should
      join it I love the D&H as well.

      --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, joseph Klapkowski
      <riverlinejoe@ ...> wrote:

      > I look forward to it....but Plattsburgh! !!! UGHHH I went to Oswego
      (many years ago) and P'burg were our (Hockey) rivals. Do you get much
      opportunity to see the D&H? Are you on the D&H list?

      > To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      > From: johnnychristman@ ...
      > Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 02:48:09 +0000
      > Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello!
      >

      > Sure Joe I would like to get together. I'm actually staying in
      > Plattsburgh, but I'll be home on a few weekends to see my family and
      > friends, and I would definitely come to any FJ&G oriented activity.
      > I've never had anyone to talk to about the railroad, my friends and
      > family think I'm in my own little world! So thanks, I think that
      > would be great!
      >
      > John
      >
      > --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, joseph Klapkowski
      > <riverlinejoe@ > wrote:
      > >

      > > John,
      > >
      > > if you are around Johnstown this summer, maybe we can get together
      > for a memorabilia meeting.
      > >
      > > regards
      > >

      > > Riverlinejoe
      > >

      > > To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      > > From: johnnychristman@
      > > Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:12:22 +0000
      > > Subject: [FJGRailroad] Hello!
      > >

      > > Hello everyone!
      > >
      > > My name is John Christman and I am perhaps the youngest of the
      > > hard-core FJ&G fans. I'm 23, from Johnstown and I'll be graduating
      > in
      > > May both an historian and a geographer from SUNY Plattsburgh. All of
      > > you were fortunate enough to have experienced the excellence that
      > was
      > > the FJ&G. Unfortunately, I was born in late 85', so all I have is a
      > > strong feeling of nostalgia for something I was unlucky enough to
      > have
      > > missed! Even though I never had the pleasure of seeing #20 roll
      > > through my neighborhood near the Perry St. and Matthew St.
      > > intersection in Johnstown, I feel like I know the railroad from the
      > > amount of research and memerobilia I have collected. I'm really
      > > looking forward to talking with all of you! I'm excited to hear your
      > > stories! Also, I hope that maybe we could have a meeting in August
      > as
      > > has been done in the past! I have a small stack of FJ&G
      > documentation
      > > and photographs. I'll make sure to scan them and get them up for all
      > > of you to see. Thanks so much for allowing me to become part of the
      > > group!!
      > >
      > > John Christman

      > > Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
      > Windows Live.
      > > http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ msnnkwxp10200931 85mrt/direct/ 01/

      > Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn "10 hidden secrets" from Jamie.

      http://windowslive. com/connect/ post/jamiethomso n.spaces. live.com- Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637! 5295.entry? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ domore_092008

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic

    »
    «