13464Re: Hello!

  • johnnychristman
    Feb 20, 2009
      Jason,

      I feel your pain! How did you become interested in the FJ&G having
      grown up so far from it?

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Jason C <dhc628@...> wrote:

      > John,
      >
      > You're not the only young(er) one on this list.  I'm in my mid
      thirties now but I NEVER witnessed the FJ&G operate.  I grew up east
      of this line in Ballston Spa.  I suspect that there are some more fans
      of this line that never actually lived along it or visited it before
      it disappeared.  By the time I was really aware of the FJ&G, it was
      already too late.

      > Anyway, weclome to the group.  It's good to see new folks on the list.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Jason Cook
      > New Haven, IN

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic