13461Re: Hello!

  • johnnychristman
    Feb 20, 2009
      I'm so sorry to hear that you went to Oswego, I won't judge you haha.
      I actually live right down the street from the D&H line so I hear and
      see the trains all of the time, I'm not on the list though. I should
      join it I love the D&H as well.

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, joseph Klapkowski
      <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:

      > I look forward to it....but Plattsburgh!!!! UGHHH I went to Oswego
      (many years ago) and P'burg were our (Hockey) rivals. Do you get much
      opportunity to see the D&H? Are you on the D&H list?