13456RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello!

    Feb 19, 2009
      I look forward to it....but Plattsburgh!!!! UGHHH I went to Oswego (many years ago) and P'burg were our (Hockey) rivals. Do you get much opportunity to see the D&H? Are you on the D&H list?

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: johnnychristman@...
      Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 02:48:09 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Hello!

      Sure Joe I would like to get together. I'm actually staying in
      Plattsburgh, but I'll be home on a few weekends to see my family and
      friends, and I would definitely come to any FJ&G oriented activity.
      I've never had anyone to talk to about the railroad, my friends and
      family think I'm in my own little world! So thanks, I think that
      would be great!

      John

      --- In FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com, joseph Klapkowski
      <riverlinejoe@ ...> wrote:

      > John,
      >
      > if you are around Johnstown this summer, maybe we can get together
      for a memorabilia meeting.

      > regards
      >

      > Riverlinejoe
      >

      > To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      > From: johnnychristman@ ...
      > Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:12:22 +0000
      > Subject: [FJGRailroad] Hello!
      >

      > Hello everyone!
      >
      > My name is John Christman and I am perhaps the youngest of the
      > hard-core FJ&G fans. I'm 23, from Johnstown and I'll be graduating
      in
      > May both an historian and a geographer from SUNY Plattsburgh. All of
      > you were fortunate enough to have experienced the excellence that
      was
      > the FJ&G. Unfortunately, I was born in late 85', so all I have is a
      > strong feeling of nostalgia for something I was unlucky enough to
      have
      > missed! Even though I never had the pleasure of seeing #20 roll
      > through my neighborhood near the Perry St. and Matthew St.
      > intersection in Johnstown, I feel like I know the railroad from the
      > amount of research and memerobilia I have collected. I'm really
      > looking forward to talking with all of you! I'm excited to hear your
      > stories! Also, I hope that maybe we could have a meeting in August
      as
      > has been done in the past! I have a small stack of FJ&G
      documentation
      > and photographs. I'll make sure to scan them and get them up for all
      > of you to see. Thanks so much for allowing me to become part of the
      > group!!
      >
      > John Christman

      > Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with
      Windows Live.