13454RE: [FJGRailroad] Hello!

    Feb 19, 2009
      if you are around Johnstown this summer, maybe we can get together for a memorabilia meeting.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: johnnychristman@...
      Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:12:22 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Hello!

      Hello everyone!

      My name is John Christman and I am perhaps the youngest of the
      hard-core FJ&G fans. I'm 23, from Johnstown and I'll be graduating in
      May both an historian and a geographer from SUNY Plattsburgh. All of
      you were fortunate enough to have experienced the excellence that was
      the FJ&G. Unfortunately, I was born in late 85', so all I have is a
      strong feeling of nostalgia for something I was unlucky enough to have
      missed! Even though I never had the pleasure of seeing #20 roll
      through my neighborhood near the Perry St. and Matthew St.
      intersection in Johnstown, I feel like I know the railroad from the
      amount of research and memerobilia I have collected. I'm really
      looking forward to talking with all of you! I'm excited to hear your
      stories! Also, I hope that maybe we could have a meeting in August as
      has been done in the past! I have a small stack of FJ&G documentation
      and photographs. I'll make sure to scan them and get them up for all
      of you to see. Thanks so much for allowing me to become part of the

      John Christman