13423Re: Glove City Coal Company

  • jkr251
    Jan 17, 2009
      Thanks guys, I appreciate all the replies.

      The more I thought about this structure I began to realize I've only
      ever seen B&W photos of it. Which leads to my next question.

      The lower portion of the silos (approx. 15 to 20 feet??? - I'm just
      guessing here) appear to be painted. Unfortunately I have no idea what
      color paint was used. Any insights?

      Thanks.

      JR

      <http://www.lostlandmarks.org/coalhouse1.html>,

      > > "Model Railroader published the blueprints of the FJ&G coalhouse
      in its March,1979 issue."

      > > Glenn
      > > Penacook, NH

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic