13405Re: Merry Christmas

  • andrewsfusco
    Dec 27, 2008
      Dear Steve:

      I'm going to go through the 1938 newspaper
      microfilm here in our Auburn library, pick out
      a road game from Auburn at Gloversville, and
      model that linescore on my scoreboard. In
      deference to your suggestion, I'll make sure to
      pick a game that the Glovers were leading at
      the moment memorialized in the model. Shouldn't
      be too tough: Auburn had a lousy team that year.
      ---Andy

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
      > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
      > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
      > Hanukkah.....
      >
      > Peace and God bless...
      >
      > Gino DiCarlo
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone