13403Re: Merry Christmas

  • andrewsfusco
    Dec 25 12:25 PM
      Dear Fellow FJ&Gers:

      Hopefully your Christmas and Channukah were
      as happy as the Fusco's were.

      Santa was very good to my pike. He delivered
      a Pennsy 0-8-0 which is a about to get bashed
      into FJG #11 and the Atlas "Fenway Park" trolley
      which is a dead ringer for FJG #62.

      I planning out the modeling of Glovers' Field
      in order to model a 1938 Can-Am game between the
      Johnstown-Gloversville Glovers and the Auburn
      Bouleys. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

      Happy and safe New Year to all. ---Andy

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Fjgrailroad <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I hope your Christmas and Hanukkah are wonderfull and safe. May Santa
      > bring all the model trains you asked for! For our Hebrew friends, 1
      > loco, 1 caboose and 6 freight cars make it a wonderfull 8 days of
      > Hanukkah.....
      >
      > Peace and God bless...
      >
      > Gino DiCarlo
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone