      From: Tim Germain <tim_germain@...>
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] FJG shelf layout
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 1:05 PM

      It's my dream to one day have a FJG layout.  Until I can do a "full-
      sized" one I'm thinking of putting together a shelf layout.  Has
      anyone here put together a FJG shelf layout plan?  If so, I'd love to
      see it.  If not, where would be a good area(s) to do use as a shelf
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://ny.existingstations.com/Yahoo! Groups Links
      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional