13343RE: [FJGRailroad] First Automatic Crossing

    May 27, 2008
      Perry and Main streets had signals well in to the sixties and I say that with no reservation.  After my regularly living in Gloversville, 1967, I'll have to do some searching of photos and news articles.   Except  for route 5 which was always flagged, the two NYC crossings were gated.

      PKL