13337Re: [FJGRailroad] First Automatic Crossing

    May 27 3:30 AM
      Hi Paul,

      I did a search on the Yahoo group for this and nothing turned up. Hours
      later I did the same search on Google and it turned up one of your posts
      to the group with the 1947 date.

      Now, I've gone through the 1959 shots I have and can only find the one
      automatic crossing at N Perry St and no others on the FJ&G at that time,
      would this be correct? I do see Broadway in Fonda was protected by
      automatic crossing signals and gates but can't see if Center Street was
      as well.

      Paul :-)