13308RE: [FJGRailroad] Fwd: Schenectady, NY - Gloversville Car & State St. Postcard - eBay (item 25024153

    May 2, 2008
      So the 100's paint was more dark brown and never greenish?

      Gino

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Larner
      Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 6:10 PM
      To: fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Fwd: Schenectady, NY - Gloversville Car & State St. Postcard - eBay (item 25024153

      What is nice about that card is the color of the 100 series car.  That is the postcard company's version of Wagner Brown which I have been told was the color of a  Hershey bar.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: fjgrailroad@ gmail.com
      Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:57:11 -0400
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Fwd: Schenectady, NY - Gloversville Car & State St. Postcard - eBay (item 250241533518 end time May-03-08 06:41:58 PDT)

      Steve Myers has given me the heads up on a great postcard on Ebay.
      It's of an FJ&G interurban going down State Street in Schenectady.

      Here's the link:

      http://cgi.ebay. com/ws/eBayISAPI .dllViewItem& ssPageName= STRK:MEBTOX: IT&i
      tem=250241533518& _trksid=p3984. cTODAY.m238. lVI

      http://ginosrailpag e.com
      http://fjgrr. org
      http://ginosmusicse rvice.com

      Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends. Start sharing.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic