1325New Member

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Jun 1, 2000
      New Member Hi guys!

      We've got a new member who sent me a message directly so I'm
      going to forward it to the list.  He's a younger fellow but it's great
      to see some interest in our favorite little railroad.  Here's his
      message...

      Hey,
      I'm John! I'm a tad younger than you guys being fourteen but i love
      trains and i like the pictures and things i have of the FJG.
      About that skateboard park, they're probably not going to use it very
      much longer anyway because the kids think it's not any good and they
      might build another one in J'town. Alright i've said my peice bye!

      John  Christman

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic