      Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:14 AM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Modeling Photos

      Paul,

      There is only one in color that I can find.  Its the one by the station in Fonda.  Not very good color wise, but maybe its the best there is?

      Skip

      Paul Larner <pklarner@hotmail. com> wrote:
      Skip there might be one in the files section.  If not let me know and I can put one there.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: skip_8933@yahoo. com
      Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:20:21 -0800

      AAron,

      Geat pictures.  I know I can use some of them for my models.

      Does anyone know where I can find a color pictureor two of doodlebug 340?  I have an undec N scale and would like to add baggage doors and paint it for my layout.  I will also add DCC, but I need to see the colors and the paint scheme.

      As usual, any help would be appreciated.

      Skip

      Forgot to mention... the photos are in the Yahoo! Groups page, under the Files section, in a file created with my name.  These are images of the prototype, taken at angles and vantage points that would assist modelers with re-creating the original.

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.