13148Re: [FJGRailroad] Modeling Photos

  • Skip Barber
    Feb 1, 2008
      AAron,

      Geat pictures.  I know I can use some of them for my models.

      Does anyone know where I can find a color picture or two of doodlebug 340?  I have an undec N scale and would like to add baggage doors and paint it for my layout.  I will also add DCC, but I need to see the colors and the paint scheme.

      As usual, any help would be appreciated.

      Skip

      Forgot to mention... the photos are in the Yahoo! Groups page, under the Files section, in a file created with my name.  These are images of the prototype, taken at angles and vantage points that would assist modelers with re-creating the original.