      Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 6:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] NYC Derailment 1947

      Charlie,
      Got another one for you - NYC at Yosts in late March
      of 1913. Floods washed out the line and the 4/12/13
      issue of ScientificAmerican has a shot of the coaches
      in the river. Any information on that one? Funny
      thing is that I bought a postcard about 3 years ago
      that wasn't identfied except in the message on the
      back that said it was an NYC derailment in the Mohawk
      Valley. Then I saw this paper on E-Bay a few months
      ago and there on the front was another picture of the
      same wreck from a different angle. Unfortunately whn
      I got it there was nothing in the story about the
      derailment - just a discussion of flooding in the
      eastern part of the country that year.
      Jerry

      http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.