      Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:14 AM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] More Kellogg's Branch Photos

      Hi guys,

      I've added more pictures to the Kellogg's Branch page. This time I've
      added some great Conrail shots from Bill Mischler. You'll see the
      Forest Ave.and Mohawk Mills Trestle and picking up cars at COLECO
      Toys. Some of Bill's photos were used in the Central Headlight's
      article on the branch line.

      Here's the link: http://ginosrailpag e.com/kellog/ mischler/ conrail.html

      Enjoy!

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.