13067Re: [FJGRailroad] Off Topic Fort Plain/Nelliston Photos

  • Gerald Snyder
    Jan 18, 2008
      Tim,
      I have some post cards of the "Fort Plain" NYC station
      area and tower, most from early 1900's. Some are real
      photo cards. I don't think I have the freight station
      itself, though. Let me know if you are interested and
      I can send you the scans/make you some prints.
      Jerry

      --- Timothy Phalon <tphalon1@...> wrote:

      > List, I am the owner of the former NYC Freight House
      > located in
      > Nelliston NY (Called Fort Plain by the RR) on the
      > CSX Mohawk Sub.
      > Prior to me owning it, it was owned by Oldick's
      > Milling Service and
      > prior to the NYC selling it to Oldick's, it was
      > possibly rented to a
      > bowling Pin manufacturer.
      >
      > I am trying to find any old photos of the Freight
      > House or general area
      > during any time period. If anybody has any or could
      > put me in touch
      > with anybody who does I would greatly appreciate it.
      >
      > Tim Phalon
      > 973 296 9945

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic