13048O and HO Collection

  • handyman756
    Jan 2, 2008
      First, a slightly belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to
      everyone!

      Please forgive if this is slightly off topic, but I know someone in
      the group can help me out. Just before Christmas a friend of mine at
      work lost his Dad and he is now in the process of cleaning out his
      belongings. Among them he found a number O and OH items, most wrapped
      in newspapers from the 1960's, and is putting together a list of what
      is there. He asked me if I knew anyone that would be willing to take
      a look at the collection and let him know what a fair value was for it
      so he knows what he has if/when he decides to dispose of it. Anyone
      have any suggestions or recommendations for a contact? The stuff is
      currently somewhere around Schenectady.
      Thanks,
      Jerry
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic