      From: Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 10:07:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New Picts On FJGRR.org

      Hi Gino,

      Nice shots.

      The mystery shot appears to be Route 5 crossing in Fonda, train is
      northbound. If you look in the background it looks like the old school
      in the right of the shot and to the far left is the south entrance to
      the old mill at the corner of Routes 5 and 334... how's that for someone
      who's never been there!

      Paul :-)