13031Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: North Creek, NY

    Nov 28, 2007
      Gino, list;

      I think the last freight runs to Corinth happened a lot longer than four years ago.  I still lived in New York State at that time and the tracks between Corinth and Kings already had 4' high trees growing between the rails.  It bothered me to see it; considering the many times I photographed the IP jobs.  I'd put the last run somewhere in the 1999-2000-2001 era.

      Is the Corinth station still standing?  Not the one downtown; that's a house now, I think.  But the one over by the junction?