12952Re: [FJGRailroad] Another Dye Business?

    Nov 2, 2007
      Hi Paul,

      I did turn up a Morrel Vrooman in a Google search that was an
      engineering firm in Upstate New York, just not in the
      Gloversville-Johnstown area, might be the same firm just moved out of
      the area. I see the building still stands as of the time the Google
      Earth shots were taken.

      Paul :-)