12951RE: [FJGRailroad] Another Dye Business?

    Nov 2, 2007
      I believed Morrel Vrooman was an engineering (construction) company but I can't say for sure, or I may have them mixed up with another company with a similar name.  I should have been buying those Gloversville and county directories these past several years.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: p.charlie@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 07:51:51 -0400
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Another Dye Business?

      Hi Paul,

      Not picking on you... really, just trying to pick your brain! Actually
      I was hoping my questions would generate more participation from the
      group as a whole and not rely on just one person. In the case of Dye
      Oil, as it's not a customer (although I'd hope they received product on
      the team track), I could draw it without ever knowing what their name
      was or what they did but it's a way for me to learn more about the line,
      and maybe a way for others to learn as well.

      Now, this is a bit sticky, do I ask about Morrell Vrooman or not...

      Paul :-)