      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 2:12 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] 340 Express Only?

      Hi All,

      I've just read Jim Shaughnessy's article in Classic train and am a bit
      shocked to learn 340 never carried passengers.. say it ain't so! Just a
      little surprised to read a passenger train ran on the line six times a
      day for twenty years and never carried passengers. What did the mixed
      to Broadalbin carry?

      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic