12918RE: [FJGRailroad] Second Attempt

    Oct 16, 2007
      Dave,  No, Independent Leather was north of Hill Street with a spur which points faced north.  This is the factory on the curve between Hill and Harrison St.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: oldcrab62@...
      Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 06:14:20 -0700
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Second Attempt

               Paul
        Is this not where Independant Leather was?   Now all gone and EPA  safe.
       Maybe it was Lee Dye earlier ?
               Dave

      Paul Larner <pklarner@hotmail. com> wrote:
      Yes that is the Helburn Thompson and later Lee Dye mill.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      From: p.charlie@sympatico .ca
      Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:23:53 -0400
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Second Attempt

      Hi All,

      Gino was having trouble figuring out what spur I was asking about
      earlier today so I made another screen shot, drew in the mainline, a
      solid line for the spur I'm asking about, a dashed line for the spur he
      thought I was asking about, plus labeled three roads to give you a
      better idea of where I'm asking about.

      http://xs220. xs.to/xs220/ 07421/UnknownInd ustry2.jpg

      Paul :-)

      Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!

      Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic