      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of handyman756
      Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 11:04 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Postcards - Electric ROW

      I just put up four more postcards to the Fonda album, the Walter
      Butler House on Switzer Hill, the new Courthouse, a shot of both
      courthouses, and another shot of the Old Courthouse and Sheriff's Home.

      On another subject, has anyone hiked the electric ROW out of Fonda up
      to the junction? I was looking at the satellite photos and think I
      had the right areas. Most of it looks to be inaccessible other than
      by foot at the Fonda end. Just wondering what if anything might still
      be alone there in the way of artifacts.
      Jerry

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic