      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Skip
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:29 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] High Bridge

      I am now working on the second level of my new layout and "High Bridge"
      will be one of the features. I would like to get some information on
      this bridge and more pictures than are on the internet if anyone has
      them. Foe instance how long is the bridge? A company has just came
      out with a beautiful (and costly) bridge that looks good, but I dont
      know whether it will look right. It has walkways on both sides of the
      track. What do you think of this bridge for the High Bridge? It is
      150' long.

      http://www.blmamode ls.com/images/ store/5000- 1.jpg

      Skip

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic