12832RE: [FJGRailroad] Disk Thumbnails-Update 8-25-07

    Aug 25, 2007
      Bob, Peter Betz is the County Historian; his office is in Johnstown NY in the county building on West Main Street.  Don't have the specific address, should be in the Johnstown directory however.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: suds@...
      Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:41:59 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Disk Thumbnails-Update 8-25-07

      Added 5 more pics from the disks I have here. Ran through PSP10 and
      cleaned them up. Some of the small thumbnails are hard to see due to
      size, but at least there was a image.

      The FJG 21 and the wreck slides are larger than what the group/yahoo
      standards are set at. They came out a little more pixilated than my
      originals here. But I'm fussy, and it is easy to burn eyeballs out at
      5am with strong coffee and other pics to correct.

      Yes, photos ( taking and preservation ) and manipulation thereof
      ( read ruining )IS a hobby for me.

      Can one of you email me with the name and address of the current
      Fulton County Historian. I sat across from him at the dinner, and his
      contact info hasn't found it's way out of a clothes pocket or
      suitcase yet. I'd like to get his opinion in some of these for
      archival purposes before a big mound of images pile up.

      I'm sure many of these images you've all seen before. But for the one
      person who hasn't, enjoy.

      Like the FJ&G, we plod along.

      Photos section, Disk Thumbnails directory.

      Regards,

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI

      Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic