12806RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Gloversville

    Aug 7, 2007
      Bob, the building is the former Kingsboro Avenue School building.  It's a typical 1900 era school building.  Don't know how familiar you are with Gloversville but Aaron is correct this is at the north end of Kingsboro Avenue just before you get to the park and the fork in the avenue.
      If your coming north on the arterial highway, Rte 30A, it is quicker to turn left at the East State Street intersection, next after the Walmart intersection (also may be marked for the hospital), proceed two long blocks to the park and take another left at Kingsboro Avenue and drive one block to the museum (west side of the street).  Parking is in the rear.

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: akeller1979@...
      Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:39:38 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Gloversville

      Fulton County Museum, North Kingsboro Avenue, Gloversville.  Just north of the FJ&G crossing by the coal tubes.

      oleroadslug <suds@ameritech. net> wrote:
      > See you all Saturday at 9am.

      To ask a real stupid question, and to clarify, as I'm super busy this
      week before flight time on Friday, exactly where are we going to meet.
      I don't want to waste time Saturday.

      Found out I have another engagement as well to go to in
      Northville/Edinburg later that day/evening.

      Yes, it will be real nice to see you all on Saturday, considering I've
      never met any of you.

      Bob Schoneman

      Visit The FJ&G Store At http://www.cafepres s.com/fjgrr
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostland marks.org
      http://ny.existings tations.com/
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/FJGRailroa d/

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/FJGRailroa d/join
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:FJGRailroad- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
      mailto:FJGRailroad- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

      http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      See what you’re getting into…before you go there See it!
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic