      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: nydinersdotcom@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 01:32:12 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Saturday Questions

      Hey all,

      Just want to finalize Saturday, and the slide-shows and all the stuff.

      Is there a good length for the slide-show you're looking for? What
      approximate time of day were you looking to place me?

      Where can I find the agenda for the day?

      BTW - I have a picture of the Club Diner at 141 N. Main in the show.
      I may try to get a picture of the Dairy Lunch that was at 30 W. Fulton
      into the show.

      -Mike

      Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic