12729Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Buildings

    Jul 2, 2007
      Hi Gerry,

      Thanks for the help. If you have time and it's not out of your way a
      shot of whatever is above the doors of the Montgomery County Highway
      Department would be a great help. Looks like a back shop area on the
      east side of the garage doors but it's kind of hard to tell what's going
      on with the roof above the garage doors from an aerial shot.

      Paul :-)

      Gerald Snyder wrote:
      > Hi Paul,
      > Can't tell you what the first building is, but the
      > second (red) one is the Town of Mohawk highway
      > department and offices. The third building is the
      > Montgomery County Highway Department. The office is
      > parallel to Park Street at the north end of the
      > building and the rest is the garage and shop area.
      > I'll be up there at the History and Archives later
      > this week and will check that roof structure and the
      > other building for you. Want any photos?
      > Jerry
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic