12663Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Get Together for 2007

    Jun 16, 2007
      How could I forget being #62?  It's my mother's house number!

      Gino

      On 6/16/07, Glenn J. Williams <gjwilliams@...> wrote:

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino's Railpage" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

      > I'm glad to see that there is going to be a Get-Together after a year off.
      > I think the
      > combo Rail-Day and FJ&G Get Together is the perfect fit!!!! What stinks? I
      > have
      > to work that whole weekend. While you guys are enjoying the history of the
      > FJ&G,
      > I'll be sleeping and preparing for my night at Quad Graphics!!!
      >
      > I don't know who's coming, but I know I'll miss you all. I'll even miss
      > dinner at Paul's
      > favorite resturant.
      >
      > Gino
      > aka Italian #24

      Gino,

      Hey, your number is 62. Can't you remember anything from year to year? [wicked grin]

      And your daughter? Her number is 87, after her birthplace. Is it true her nickname is
      Trooper, after the female statie who assisted in the delivery? [ducks, runs away]

      Seriously, we are gonna miss you at this one.

      Glenn

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org