12658Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G Get Together for 2007

    Jun 15, 2007
      I'm glad to see that there is going to be a Get-Together after a year off.  I think the
      combo Rail-Day and FJ&G Get Together is the perfect fit!!!!  What stinks?  I have
      to work that whole weekend.  While you guys are enjoying the history of the FJ&G,
      I'll be sleeping and preparing for my night at Quad Graphics!!!

      I don't know who's coming, but I know I'll miss you all.  I'll even miss dinner at Paul's
      favorite resturant.

      Gino
      aka Italian #24

      On 6/15/07, stevefjg30 <Klcl19@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,

      Change in plans I will be able to make it. I'm looking forward to
      seeing everyone!!!

      Steve Lamora

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com