12624Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Get Together for 200

    Jun 5, 2007
      Wish I could come back to see everyone; not sure where I will be in August.

      From: "Paul Larner" <pklarner@...>
      To: <fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:36 AM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Get Together for 200

      The booth is available and I gathered we would be a welcome participant.
      The booth restricts some or all of us to the outside forum. With a small
      tent we could still do our usual power point presentations but someone
      would have to stay to man the exhibit. At the museum we could pack up
      after our presentations and move on to the "ice cream" shops without
      concern. Yes it's a good idea; a booth is $25.00 with tent cover.

      I neglected to ask what the status of the use of the box car would be. If
      power is available and AC that would work real well.

      That will come.

      THIS EVENT IS A GO FOR AUG 11.

      I'll make our dinner reservations as soon as I get a number of participants
      and arrange for a room or booth or combination as needed.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.comFrom: fjgrailroad@...: Tue, 5 Jun
      2007 07:49:02 -0400Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Get Together for 200

      I was thinking of bringing my portable layout and running my FJ&G 44-tonner
      with
      a few cars. Would we be setting up a booth? I know we've been asked to
      participate
      with a booth before.

      I think I'm working that whole weekend, but could figure something out...

      Gino
      On 6/5/07, Paul Larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

      Paul, This sounds like a wonderful contribution. It will be very
      interesting I am sure. PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.comFrom: p.charlie@...: Mon, 4 Jun
      2007 12:30:38 -0400Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Get Together for 2007

      Hi Paul and All,Not a huge contribution but maybe Gino could bring his
      laptop and let you see the Microsoft Train-Sim I'm working on. Hopefully by
      that time I'll be finished Fonda and Johnstown and at least have
      Gloversville started (all the tracks, roads, and rivers are complete).Paul
      :-)Paul Larner wrote:> Good morning,

      Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the
      New MSN Mobile

      -- www.ginosrailpage.comwww.fjgrr.org

      Live Earth is coming. Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on
      MSN.
      http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthwlm
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic